Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's Someone's Birthday....




 Hmm....is that for me? 

I guess so!! 


Yep, it is Bailey's birthday and she is 12 years young!

I found this shop just outside of Soho that sells homemade dog treats and we thought it would be nice to get her a cake for her birthday.  They had a bunch of different types and sizes, but we finally settled on a carrot cake in the shape of a bone.  Luckily for Bailey, we passed on the birthday hats! We figured her birthday celebration should be something that she would appreciate as well!


She was not so sure about it, but once she figured out she was not sharing it with us, she was all in!

Excuse the cake on my face. I lack opposable thumbs! 


Happy Birthday Bailey!! Thank you for coming to Hong Kong to be with us! We love you! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Bailey happy birthday to you!! You are the BESTEST granddog anyone could ever want!!

    LOVE YOU... SEE YOU WHEN I COME TO HONG KONG...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? Love it! She looks as if she has adapted very well to Hong Kong!!!

    ReplyDelete