Since Melissa was off on Tuesday,we grabbed our guide books and began planning out the day.

We started by heading out to the Hong Kong Botanical Gardens. This didn't translate very well to the taxi driver, so Melissa and I began searching our iPhones for the website. Oh, monkeys, the driver said... sure ok, I was thinking flowers.
He stopped along the doorway on a long brick wall, I hope this is it. As you walk through the doorway you see all green, a nice change from this concrete jungle. We walked along the paths and made our way to... yes I guess there are monkeys... lots of monkeys. There must have been over 20 exhibits housing everything from gambons to huge orangatangs.
The even had a North American Raccoon, or road bump as we know them back home (I have never hit one!).
 |
| Some green in the middle if Hong Kong |
As it was a unusually clear day, we walked down to Pier 7, the famous Star Ferry Terminal to go on one of the harbor cruises. The tour was on the upper deck of the Star Ferry's deck allowing for some great views and much needed sea breeze.
No comments:
Post a Comment